Thursday, October 18, 2012

More dreams

     First the one from a week or two ago.  The dream had owls in it.  It was night time and I had someone walking with me, on my right side, down a street that curved towards us and then to the left.  I noticed a great barred owl walking on the side of the road.  Then I saw it stop and mourn it's partner or friend who had died and was laying on it's side, facing away from us on the side of  the road.  The owl stayed there for a moment mourning and then moved on towards the left following the road on what I guess would be a sidewalk in the dream.  We were in the road itself, I believe.  We followed the owl briefly.  Then I saw a snowy owl on a line on the left side of a  road. The line traversed the road horizontally.  The road went off ahead into the distance.  I remember thinking I was amazed to see a snowy owl in our town.  There was a pigeon opposite the owl on the other side of the road on the line, as well.


     Now last night I had a dream about some weird things and I just brain farted.  I will remember thanks to the Holy Spirit and will post later.

Any interpretations?

No comments: