Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Nuclear Power Station

      God showed me in a dream, this past weekend, some things involving a nuclear power station/reactor.  I was told that, despite what we've been told, that it is very painful to be near the reaction when it happens...it is horribly painful.  I remember being told that you are better off to be close to it and die instantly.  He said you do not die instantly and that it is painful.  Then I was shown an area near a power plant/reactor and it was about to go.  People were being evacuated. I could feel the fear. There was a railroad and bridge near there.  It was not the one closest to us, Brown's Ferry.  It was somewhere else I have never been to.
      It either happened at night or when it was extremely overcast.  There were not a lot of people on the road that I saw in my dream.  It reminded me of an industrial area...railroad tracks, uneven roads, less populated.  I hope this is not a prophecy.

*I want to note that God does not cause any thing bad to happen.  He is an awesome God and He would not cause a nuclear reactor to go.  Only the devil does these things.  He comes to steal, kill, and destroy. John 10:10

No comments: