Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pecans and blessings of things

      Night before last, I had a dream where He told me that the pecans would be really bountiful in a week's time.   At first I thought he meant for me to wait a week before I started looking for them again. You see, I look every day and collect pecans in the yard from our one tree.  This year I was promised a bumper crop and I have been having to fight, at times, to remain in faith, for that to come to fruition.  It may seem like such a silly thing to some.  But I have been tempted to go to an old neighbor's home and get her pecans, since her house is up for sale...or even to ride around and find a tree in a vacant lot and pick those, for fear that we would not have enough this year.  But, I have not done that.  So, I have been encouraged by the dream.  In fact, the past two days since the dream I have collected more and more pecans.  So, I believe that what He said is correct and that by the end of these 7 days I will have a bumper crop of harvest come in from our blessed tree.
      We bless our tree regularly, too.  Everything loves to be blessed.  We even blessed our water filter with a short prayer on a sticky note.  It started filtering better and is still going strong!   Check out Dr. Emoto's studies on water and how it reacts when it is blessed.  http://www.masaru-emoto.net/english/ephoto.html  You can also see what I am talking about in the movie, "What the Bleep do we Know".  That movie, to me, scientifically proves there is a God and that what I know to be true, is true.  Very good movie, a fun movie, that will make you laugh as well.

No comments: