Friday, November 4, 2011

Daughter's Dream

      My daughter told me this morning that she had a dream last night and I got my dream car.  The car, which I am trusting God for without any loans, was blue in her dream!  She said it was nice and new looking, like a friend's father's well manicured 60's convertible cadillac is.  Sweet Jesus!  I will definitaley take that!  I told her that was cool!  We can count on that for sure!
      The thing is, is that lately I have felt led to believe for my husband to get a car he would like instead of mine.  I feel he deserves it.  He works so hard and drives a beater to work everyday.  He wants for me to have the car I desire and he take the car I have now.  Which I don't mind at all.  But, if he wants, secretly, a different kind of car then what I have now, I would love to be led by the Lord to give it to him.

No comments: