Thursday, December 1, 2011

Gas Prices

      I had a dream a couple of nights ago that gas prices were going to be up around $3.60+ again.  I am not sure if that was because I was wondering why diesel went up when unleaded went down during the day, or not.  I am still in awe that they keep raising the price of diesel, practically crude oil, and it's almost 4 dollars a gallon here, while unleaded, which needs more refinement is almost at $3.00 a gallon here.  It makes not logical sense, unless that is there way of keeping the price of goods high, so even though our gas is cheaper we are still getting ripped off at the stores.  I would rather have our gas be $4.00 a gallon and the diesel for the trucks be $3.00 so I can save all that money at the stores.  Then I'd spend less on sales tax and I would save a lot more money per year then on a dollar a gallon of gasoline for my car.  What a farce and a rip off America...wake up.

1 comment:

Thankyouabba said...

This came true in March 2012. Praise God.