Thursday, April 26, 2012

Michael

      Last night I had a dream.  In the dream I saw what appeared to be a man.  His name was Michael.  He looked like a famous person in the dream.  I tried to figure out his last name, but I did not want to insult him and say Jackson, because Michael Jackson was not a good person and I knew that was not his last name.  (the man looked like Michael Jordan it turned out, I figured it out when I was awake)  But he wanted to talk to me.  He was sitting down at a table.  I sat across from him.  He told me that I had, this is not verbatim but paraphrasing, mediocre crap before and mediocre crap now and that I need to believe God for much much more!  I agreed in my mind and when I went to talk to him about it, instead of talking about what to believe for I started crying tears of appreciation for what God had done in my life, or maybe it was what God had done and I am about to receive ? that I was crying tears of appreciation for and I was actually speaking faith over them in my dream.....right on!
      I also am thinking that the figure looking similar to Michael Jordan could have been an angel Michael.  Hmm.
      I was listening to the book of Luke on cd last night, also.

No comments: