Sunday, January 13, 2013

Why

       I was awakened this morning around 2:30am or so.  I do not know why.  I also was awakened with the question of why did I come back.  You see, my husband packed a bag last weekend and said he was leaving, he has done this at least once a month for a while now.  Then yesterday he told me to leave.  So I went to mom's for a few hours and came back.  But why did I come back.  Why.
      Are my kids going to grow up in a similar unstable environment that we did?  My husband's parents fought all the time.  My parents fought all the time.  My husband threatening divorce so often has torn me and my daughter apart.  It is too much.
       For the first time I ever remember, I can not sleep, and I just keep wondering why did I come back.  Maybe I am not supposed to be back here.  Maybe I was supposed to stay gone and stay away.

No comments: