Thursday, January 10, 2013

Dad dream

    I had a weird dream with my dad in it.  He was on my left side.  There was someone on my right side.  There was a female showing us around this town.  It was very unique.  There were some neat innovations and they advertised things around town in unique ways.  It was very plant based.  I was complimenting the female on the town and how much I loved it.  She took us to the left side of the street to where these shops came close together.  Some on each side.  But it was too narrow for a wheelchair to get through.  I thought that was crappy, it was not wheelchair accessible. She wanted to show us the souvenir shop on the right side.  She asked how many of this particular card would we, the lady to my right, and I would need.  Four each.  They were in regards to helping people somehow.  Holy Spirit help me to remember what they were for.  I remember holding them and something else small in my hand.  Then my Dad wanted to see them. I did not want to show him.  His wheelchair kept slipping back and hitting me every time I went to go forward.  He kept hurting me.  I told him to put the brake on his wheelchair because he is hurting me and I don't like it.  He didn't seem too concerned and he still wanted my cards.  I think I eventually let him hold them.  I didn't like it though.


No comments: