Monday, January 6, 2014

Closer to Bible School

      Well, we are getting closer and closer to moving for bible school!  What a blessing!  God has been working on my husband and he is now totally on board and getting excited about moving and possibly starting a new career path!  WOW!  God is so awesome!  I knew it would take God to get him motivated and He has done an excellent job!
     Now I have to finish up my first year so we can get a move on, literally!  Lol.  And my husband has some work to do on our house, so we can sell it.  It is an awesome chapter of our lives unfolding in front of us!  God is good all the time!  Thank you Lord for giving us this vision…for these dreams…and for making them come to pass…your word never returns void!  Praise God!  You are awesome!

No comments: