Saturday, May 12, 2012

School again

      I had another dream where I was in school.  High school, again.  It is never my old high schools....thank God.  I was going to my last class of the day.  The teacher was asking for us to turn in seeds to plant.  I, it turned out, to my partial surprise, had quite a few in my modest purse.  I passed them to the guy to my right and thus to the teacher further on.  I was standing at a table sat high on the far wall that went the entire length of the room...it may have wrapped around and been black like the ones in science rooms.
      When we were getting ready to leave he passed the seeds back out, threw them at each one of us, and told us if we were going to be, "alpha" or "omega".  This happened rather quickly.  He, now standing closer to the door leading to the hall across from me, tossed me a pack of mammoth sunflower seeds and said, "omega".  He said, "Do you know why I chose you to be ,"omega"?"  And I answered, "yes because I am already an alpha."
      We then left the classroom and heading out into the halls.  I came upon a sign up in the hallway for the pep squad.  There were a lot of signatures.  I, had a couple of ladies behind me signing up, as well.  I was the last name at the bottom of the list, the line before me had something wrong with it....like the person had been removed from the list or they had wrote below the lines and been noted.  There were markings on the line like it had been done wrong but there was not an actual name on the line.  So I signed on the last line on the page.  I asked the lady there what was required and what it was about.  It seemed doable and I was excited to be given a chance to see if I could join.
 

No comments: