Monday, March 12, 2012

Eyes are healed!

My eyes are healed praise God!  It had been manifesting over time, a gradual thing.  My eye prescription went from 3.50 and 4.25 to 3.00 and 3.75 over the past 4 or so years.  The new doctor I saw, as my old doctor died two years ago, said that eyes do not normally get better with my condition.  I told him that I have been praying for healing for a while now.
I am still believing for that instant healing that I saw in the dream that God gave me...where I had to remove the eyewear in order to be able to see clearly, praise Jesus for taking all of our diseases and freeing me from the curse in Deutoronomy.  Thank you Lord for your sacrifice and love of me!  I can not wait to be glass and contact free!  Thank you God for what you have done for me !  I  am healed PRAISE JESUS!  GOD ROCKS!

No comments: