Thursday, March 22, 2012

I need to post right after I have a dream

      I keep putting off the posting of my dreams and then I tend to forget them.  It would be best if I wrote them down right away, when I wake up, at least, so I can post them on here later.  I feel bad about not doing that because I feel God wants me to post them.  Man, I really am tired of being so sin conscience.  I do not want to focus so much on what I do wrong.  Because then I focus so much on what others do wrong, too.  I want to focus on the right things in my life.
     My daughter did dream that she started her period.  That is something that I have dreamed about off and on throughout my menstrating life.  I would dream a couple/one or/a few days before I would start.  Then I would be ready with pads, waiting for it.  Lol.
      I had another dream with the two guys from 'Supernatural' in the dream.  It was a mildly weird one that I, at the moment, do not remember the details of.
       God led me to a verse, Jeremiah 3:15, that told me he would bring me a pastor.  That lifted me up.  I want a church home so badly.  I know it will not answer all of my problems, but it will help some.  It will give me socialization, edification, and help me to find more ministries for me to help with and hopefully give my daughter some good christian friends while she is learning about God.  I long for a 'family' here to help support my family and I.

No comments: