Monday, March 12, 2012

New neighbors

A couple of weeks ago we noticed some new neighbors in a house that had been vacant for a while.  A nice family of ladies and gents.   I felt led to do something nice to welcome them to the neighborhood.  I made a blueberry loaf.  It turned out really well.   I want to make one for us sometime soon.  They were very receptive and sweet and thankful for the treat.  I pray for them and their family and their animals.  God bless them on their journeys.  

I made bread tonight, too.  I made 3 smaller loaves instead of two big loaves.  I made two small for sandwiches and one I made into a cinnamon sugar loaf.  Those make excellent french toast!  Yummy!  I rolled the dough out thinner so that when I rolled it back up with the cinnamon and sugar spread onto it, it would have more layers of cinnamon sugar goodness!  I will take a photo of that bread when I cut it open.

No comments: