Thursday, March 22, 2012

Self centeredness

      I have been having a hard time the past few days with self-centeredness.  Especially in regards to my husband.  I do not want to be condemned.  I want to be convicted and do what is right.  This was a reoccurring issue in our marriage in the past.  I do not want it to be one in our future.
      We are going to be having our ten year wedding anniversary in a month or so.  I had wanted to have a party.  I need to socialize...lol.  But my husband would prefer to just stay home and not do anything to really celebrate at all.  I am asking God to show me what to do with this situation.  I do not want to be self centered about it.  Because he is half of the marriage, after all.  So, I need to know what God wants us to do.  I should have asked Him to begin with, chuckles.

No comments: