Wednesday, July 18, 2012

2 New Classes at CBC

      I am about to start, in a couple of weeks, two new classes at Charis Bible College online.  I am really excited about them!  I have already taken Beatitudes by Bob Yandian, The Holy Spirit I by Wendell Par, A Sure Foundation 1&2 by Andrew Wommack, and Relationship with God 1&2 by Mr. Wommack, as well.  I am going to be taking Romans, which is by Lawson Perdue and Your Home Can Survive the 21st Century by Delron Shirley.  I have not had either teacher yet, but have heard great things about Mr. Perdue from my dear friend Sharon.  I had been led to read Romans a few times around the time I was picking out the first class.  I asked a friend, Rebecca, about the second class and she told me what the chapters of the class were and it is just what I had hoped for!   I am so excited.  I have listed below the chapters as listed in the correspondence class.  
 (I think there may be some spelling typos, but you get the general gist of what my friend was trying to type. )

1. Love American Style. Deterioration of the family and marriage in modern society. It started earlier. Examples of Noah and Eliezer.
Lesson 2 Eliezer Illustration of marriage made in heaven. Five ways to recognize God's direction. Lesson 3 Building a survivor family. Two personalities becoming one.
Lesson 4 Having a happy and Godly Sexual life
Lesson 6 Parenting - Not just for kids
Lesson 7 Money Matters, relationship to $
LEsson 8 Divorce
LEsson 9 Gifts of the Spirit
LEsson 10 Apollyon

No comments: