Wednesday, July 18, 2012

New Dreams

     I had a dream the night before last that was different.  I was in a hotel with other people.  None of which stand out as anyone I know now.  It was night time.  I had two doors, one on each end of the room, on the same wall, in the hotel room.  It was fairly good sized.  It had a couch, lamps, bed, and more room.
      In the dream there was someone trying to kill people.  Or more specifically me.  Lol.  But I swear it was David Suchet who plays Poirot, who was the guy trying to get to me.  (Maybe a little too many times of watching Harry and the Hendersons with my kids!  LMBO)  It was not very gory or even really terrifying.   It did have adrenaline in it.  I did wake up a little scared.  But not over the top.
      In the dream I remember the hotel number being 707 (maybe 507)  and there was someone standing outside of the room with us and they were in front of me facing the room and telling someone, I believe Mr. Suchet, about where we were.  I yelled at them for telling him where we were...that they were going to get us killed being stupid like that, basically.
      There was a scene where Mr. Suchet was trying to get into the room and we were battling keeping the door shut from him.  You could see him through the crack.  That is how I know who it was trying to get in.  We did watch a masterpiece mystery, Inspector Lewis, on tv before I went to bed, but it had no similarities to my dream.
      The dream was pretty much just running away from this guy.  Not sure what that is in reference to.  It could be my running away from something that I am afraid will hurt me.  I am not standing in faith and in God's Word if I am running away from something out of fear.  And God said He would not give us a spirit of fear.  That is in 2 Timothy 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  So I will talk to God and see what I may need to face in terms of fears.  

      I had one last night about an ex boyfriend of mine.  I do not remember the dream.  It was one of those where you just wake up thinking about someone.  I woke up thinking I needed to minister and witness to him.  Then I thought of ways to do that.  But I do not think that is the best idea right now.  I will have to talk to God about it and see if that is what He really wants me to do.  This man has not been the best of influences on me in the past and you do not want a rotten apple to spoil you.  I will have to make sure I am firmly rooted in God before I start reaching out to people in my past.  Especially the ones who like to start drama and want to hold grudges and hurt you.  And I should do it only if I know God thinks it is best for my family for me to do that. I do not want to put my family through any unneeded pain and suffering.  Some people can be just plain crazy at times and do not want to let go of what the past holds.

No comments: