Thursday, July 19, 2012

A really good dream to look at...

      I had a really good dream to look at last night.  In the dream I was in a different house than this one.   We were in a bedroom type room.  The house was a single story home.  Erik B., a friend from school, was there and he was to my left next to me...just out of sight, but I knew he was there.  I was in the left farthest corner from the door to the room.  There was a bed/futon on the wall directly next to the door.  There was a huge roach on the bed/futon.  The tentacles of the roach were the amazing thing....they went half way up to the ceiling!  I remarked on the amazing tentacles in the dream.  I told my husband about the roach, in the dream.  (like in real life...if one of the large random invaders comes in, he will kill it if I can't get it first)  So, I told hubby about it  and he went to kill it.  I was embarrassed in the dream that my friend was seeing a roach in my home, but he did not care about it.  He kept doing what he was doing.  It seemed to be studying. (maybe God's Word)  So I asked my husband if he thought we should go ahead and call an exterminator out now.
      Then the focus shifted to the window behind me.  The window had water damage on the drywall above the window that we had not noticed previously.   I was worried about this in the dream.  I asked my husband if there was any way to have buyer's remorse or a lemon law about a home.  We had just gotten out of our current home (one in reality).  Then I noticed that this new house had a lot of foot traffic going by it that it was across the street from a school.  I noticed that the front door did not have any doorknobs on our side...just the rods sticking out....two one on top of another.
      But then people just started coming into our home.  It was a bunch of mixed and black kids and it reminded me of where I grew up.  I walked past the kids coming in, all the while wondering why they were coming to us and our home. I went out into the front yard.  There was an adult there a black man with a short beard.  He had a stern look upon his face.  He was pushing an empty stroller.  But there were a lot of kids all over our yard.   One came up to me and hugged me.  I then knew I was supposed to feed these children.  I looked back towards our home, with the little front stoop and the kids and knew I was supposed to feed them.

No comments: