Friday, July 6, 2012

A couple of dreams

    I say a couple and now I am asking God to help me remember that other one.  Right now, until the other is brought to my remembrance, I will tell you about the eye dream.  You see, over a week ago, my daughter accidentally poked me in my eye.  It left a red blood mark.  It has grown bigger as the blood under the surface has been dissipating.  I had a dream a few nights ago about it.  I looked into  a mirror and my eye was completely healed.  So, I know that my eye will be healed.  I knew that already though.  But who does not like having a confirmation in a dream?!  I sure do not mind it at all.
    That reminds me of the dream I had last year where the Lord told me I would get the money for the computer we needed.  Our old 10 year old iMac was no longer able to be upgraded and we needed a new computer.  Sure enough.  God gave us a bonus through hubby's work when hubby thought we would not get one.  The CEO of his company even emailed and said no bonuses.  I rebuked that and said that God is bigger than the CEO and God promised me the money.  Sure enough...we got a bonus check that paid for us a mac mini.  God is so good!
      I have signed up for a class this term with Charis Bible College online.   I am going to take Romans.  I just found out that I can take classes online with JGLM.  I am excited to be able to do that.  I, at the moment, do not have the money, but they offer a scholarship program.  So God will make a way for me to do that.  And I can pay some.  Just not all of the tuition.  Sweet!  I am really fired up to get to doing what God wants us to do!  Go out and heal, preach, cast out...awesome!  I love learning more and more about God's will and Word and who He is!  Don't you?!
      Oh, also, my bible study teacher has canceled now 2 times in a row.  He keeps blaming the devil for attacking him.  But I do not buy it.  I feel sorry for him for letting the devil win, if it is true.  The study partner had told me that his wife gets sick all of the time before he even started the bible study.  So, I do not think that is from the devil.  I think it has more to do with her mind set and all that.  I could be wrong.  But I bet she watches a lot of crap tv and puts little of God's word into her at the end of the day.  Maybe not.  It is amazing how some people just won't take responsibility for their own decisions.  The devil is not making you not do the bible study.  Giving him too much power and authority in your life. Oh well.  It says in the bible that as a man thinketh so is he.  So, I think his wife and he give too much thoughts on their health.  Maybe we will have a meeting one time this month.
     It is weird that the man will not let us do commune at the meeting.  He also did not want to lay hands on anyone until he had more people coming to the meetings.  I was really excited to go to the restaurant near there and ask if anyone wanted healing but he balked.  I hope he did not cancel out of fear.  Because that is not from God.  Only God knows why he canceled.  I will just lay hands on people the next meeting, with or without the guy.

No comments: