Saturday, June 30, 2012

Dream

      I had a dream a night or so ago.  I was sitting talking with someone I used to be friends with, Lisa.  In the dream I remembered that I had heard her husband had died suddenly.  I asked her if she minded telling me what had happened, why he had died so suddenly.  Lisa told me that it was because he had cancer and it just killed him all of a sudden.  He had not known.
      Now, this man is pretty in shape.  He is built and not overweight at all.  He is in his 30's.  So that would seem odd.  And the emphasis, in the dream, was on the internal organs like the liver being attacked.
      In real life Lisa is divorced to her husband.  He had cheated on her and got the adulterer pregnant and he divorced Lisa and married her, a bartender.  The last time I saw Lisa she was engaged to be married to an IT guy.  But in the dream, it was her original husband, whom she truly adored and did so much for.  She even went all out in the bedroom for him.  She had no inhibitions, that I remember, with him in that area.  They had had a really healthy marriage from what I could tell.  He just let himself go to the bar with his buddies (not all married) and get intoxicated and the devil fed him lies and he bought them...hook line and sinker.  Lisa and he had 3 girls together, too.
      I do not know right now what the significance of the dream is.  It made me wonder about my own husband and if he was in danger of cancer.  I believe he has a fear of that since his dad died of it when he was younger.  But God is not the author of fear.  2 Timothy 1:7 says For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.  We must always remember that when fear comes upon us.  We must focus on God's love for us and how much He has done for us!
      I pray that my husband accepts Jesus as his Saviour.  I really want my husband to know the love that God has for him!  I want my husband to be filled with the joy and peace that knowing God can give you.  It is so relaxing and uplifting to know God has a plan and a purpose for you.  
      I know I did not do what God planned for me in my life.  But now I do want to do what God wants me to do.  I know that He can make something awesome out of my life, even if I screwed up the first 30 years.  He loves me and His thoughts are higher than mine!  Isaiah 55:9 talks about this very thing For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.  
      God I welcome your guidance and your instruction into my life...each and every day Lord, even if I forget to ask for it, please give it to me.  I need it.  I am nothing without your love and leading.  You are so awesome and so worthy Lord!  Thank you for being so kind [(Isaiah 54:9-10 For this is as the waters of Noah unto me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be wroth with thee, nor rebuke thee. For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith theLord that hath mercy on thee.] and for being so stable and full of unending peace and love for me and for us all!   Thank you for choosing me to be your daughter Father! I am so thankful to have you as my Father Lord...my Abba Da!  Thank you!  



No comments: