Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I love this teaching

     I am really excited to share this teacher with you.  He, to me, is just as good as Mr. Wommack and really knows how to bring things to a simple speech so that you really get what the Word of God is saying.  His name is Mr. Curry Blake.  He leads John G. Lake Ministries.  He, like Dr. Blake, was able to heal.  He heals just as all Christians are able to, in Jesus' name.  He knows a lot of the Word and I am  happy to have another person to add to my list.
      This is the most recent teaching that comes from the New Man teaching.

Video streaming by Ustream
     I am really enjoying this teaching!  I am sure you all can get something from this as well.  All you have to be is born again to heal in God's name and to preach the gospel.  You do not have to be anointed, or train for years.  All you have to do is have simple belief in the Word and what it says about you.

No comments: