Thursday, June 7, 2012

Awesome Night

    I have been asking God for like minded people to be shown to us, that live nearby.  I have been wondering, does anyone around here follow Mr. Andrew Wommack's teachings?  Does anyone believe in the true Gospel?  My prayers were answered recently and tonight we met the family that God wants us to fellowship with!
     They are really wonderful people!  Their daughter is only 2 weeks younger than ours.  They also have a second child that is a few years apart, like ours.  They have a servants heart and are very kind and like us, have not found a church locally that believes like we all do.
    I am looking forward to seeing where God leads us with this new bible study with our brother and sisters in Christ.  I am looking forward to baking some bread for communion.  Would it be too much to make french bread for communion...with a little organic sulfite free wine?
    I am really excited...I know God has something big planned for us because the devil had been harassing us, like the fruit flies I had in my kitchen were, recently.  I told my husband that we had some really awesome things coming our way, or else we would not be getting crap from bo-bo.
     Oh, here is a great way to get rid of fruit flies (found this on an about.com page, thank you lady that posted this) is to put a cup of apple cider vinegar on the counter, or where they are, and add a little squirt or a few drops of dishwashing liquid (liquid soap).  It breaks the surface tension and they land on it and can't get out and drown.  I have 5 at the bottom of my cup.  Yay!  Little buggers.  I know God made you, but you don't need to be in our kitchen.

No comments: