Tuesday, June 5, 2012

God is so awesome!

     God answered my prayers, from around my last blog post.  My husband now understands me more and I understand him more and what he needs better than before.  I pray I will always look to be a better wife and better mom and a better Christian...always!
     I went ahead and registered in faith for the summer family bible conference in Colorado Springs, CO, July 4th week.  I do not know how we will pay for it, but I know God wants us to go and will make a way for it to happen!  God is just so awesome!
     We are about to start a study group that a local man is starting a couple of towns over.  It is all on Mr.
Wommack's  teachings and I am so grateful to have some like minded people near us!  Praise the Lord±! ± My control key is sticking when I± use the shift key...lol...sorry.
    Oh, with God blessing us with our new old car, I had an older woman and husband looking at it in the parking lot of a grocery store a couple of days ago.  I told them about how ±God blessed us with the car and she told me to, 'not loose that blessing'.  ±She was telling me to not forget, to remind myself how blessed I am with our Lord ±God±!  ±Amazing!  She is right!  May I never take for granted all that you have blessed me with oh Lord!
     Please God, tell me what your will is for my life.  I really want to make sure ±I am doing what you want me to do, and not my own will....only yours Lord!  Thank you Lord!  I love you!
    ±I am so excited to go to ±Colorado!±  I know it will be so much fun and a true family memory of a lifetime...it will be pivotal in our walk with ±God and our family's future.  Now to pick out a hotel.



No comments: